To pause from screens to inspire joy and community and remind us of all of the power of human connection during mealtimes. Across all cultures, sharing food has always been a part of human experiences linking us all together.
People Have Joined
Loneliness is now a public health crisis. Be a part of the solution. Sign up today and join us. Together, we can make a powerful change - use the #foodnotphones on social media and spread the word!
- Avoid random scrolling
- Take pictures with your phone to commemorate the occasion
- Talk. Laugh. Connect with those around you
- Sign off of social media with “Time for dinner” #FoodNotPhones
- Sign up and take the pledge
- Feel obligated to turn off your phone entirely. Put it away for a short time
- Stress. Just relax and enjoy your meal
- Keep it in your pocket. If you can, put it out of sight and out of mind
- Skip an opportunity to reconnect
- Forget to sign up and take the pledge